Interested in covering Gamification Summit NYC 2011? Media outlets and journalists please contact Gabe Zichermann: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamification Summit Returns to San Francisco June 19-21
GSummit to showcase top experts, trends and data for engaging customers, employees and the world – First Keynotes Announced
New York City – February 28, 2012 – The third Gamification Summit will take place at the Concourse Exhibition Center in San Francisco from June 19-21, event chair and gamification visionary Gabe Zichermann announced today, with registration now open to qualified professionals at GSummit.com. Following on the heels of last year’s sold out GSummits, and with the gamification industry on target to generate over $2.5Bn in the US alone by 2015, this year’s conference brings together an unparalleled line up of industry titans, startup pioneers, academic researchers and design experts. Over three days, they will deliver hands-on workshops, share best (and worst) practices, showcase new products and ideas, disseminate data, inspire each other and network to create a more fun and engaging world.
Featured Talks and Keynotes Include:
- JP Rangaswami, CSO, Salesforce on Using Gamification to Engage Employees and Drive Innovation
- Dave Anderson, Director, United Mileage Plus on New Loyalty: How Fun and Gamification Shape the Future of Consumer Marketing
- Adeo Ressi, CEO, Founder Institute on Building a Better Entrepreneur with Gamification: The Founder Institute Experience
- Seth Cooper, Foldit (University of Washington) on Solving Hard Problems with Gamification and Crowdsourcing
- Dan Porter, CEO OMGPOP on Come for the Game, Stay for the Community: Building and Sustaining Lasting Engagement Online
- Jesse Redniss, SVP, NBC/Universal on Gamification of TV and Other Big Media: Making the Second Screen Fun
“Gamification has long been associated with consumer marketing, but its effects are now reaching much further – to areas such as Loyalty, Enterprise/HR, Healthcare, Education, Research & Development, and more,” said Gabe Zichermann, chair of GSummit. “This year’s expanded format and our amazing lineup of speakers and workshops gives marketers, designers and strategists the hands-on and inspirational insights they need – across industries and cultures.”
New this year, GSummit 2012 will feature:
- Expanded Venue, Times: With one day of workshops, two full days of world-leading experts plus an expanded venue, GSummit offers more insight and value than ever before.
- Inspirational Format: No Panels! This year’s summit asks top speakers to offer an 18 minute, data and insight filled talk followed by Q&A with the audience and plenty of networking time in person and via the backchannel. Meet the people making gamification happen, get your questions answered and share that inspiration with your team.
- Cross-Industry perspective – Only GSummit brings together experts across a wide range of fields with one common objective: to share best practices for engaging consumers and employees. Synthesize lessons in loyalty, enterprise/HR, consumer marketing, healthcare, education, and more to develop the best practices for your organization.
- More Workshops, Get Certified: Earn your certification in gamification design with GSummit’s choice of hands-on, full day workshops, including a brand new Enterprise Gamification Workshop designed for human capital professionals.
About Gamification Co
Gamification Co is the only transmedia company exclusively dedicated to Engagement Science and Gamification. The group publishes the Gamification Blog and related books, organizes the Gamification Summit & Workshops and provides consulting expertise to facilitate this burgeoning industry. Gamification is the use of game thinking and game mechanics to solve problems and engage audiences, and its power is radically reshaping industries from marketing to HR, education to health care, improving lives, solving problems and generating unprecedented growth. Gartner Group forecasts that Gamification will be used by 70% of the Global 2000 by 2015, spending over $2Bn on related products, services and technologies according to M2 Research. For more information on Gamification Co and how to leverage the power of game mechanics, visit http://Gamification.Co.
(+1) 203 314 6255
Link image to: http://www.gsummit.com/
Link image to: http://www.gsummit.com/