Earn your Gamification Design Certification by attending the Advanced Gamification Workshop conducted by Gabe Zichermann. Gabe is the chair of the Gamification Summit, an author, highly rated public speaker and entrepreneur. His upcoming book, “Gamification by Design” (O’Reilly, 2011) looks at the technical and architectural considerations for designers in this burgeoning field. His book “Game-Based Marketing” (Wiley, 2010) achieved critical and industry acclaim for its detailed look at innovators who blend the power of games with brandstrategy. A resident of NYC, Gabe is a board member of StartOut.org, advisor to a number of startups and Facilitator for the Founder Institute in Manhattan. REGISTER HERE
This hands-on, interactive workshop leads you through the complete process of developing and implementing a gamified system, including best (and worst) practices. You can bring your own project or work on a sample concept, and submit your proposal to earn your official Gamification Design Certification.
Creating engagement with game design can be complex–but the rewards are unparalleled. Increased customer activity, retention, and viral growth are all within reach. Take the guesswork out of your Gamification strategy and learn from leading experts in this unprecedented, focused workshop.
You will leave the workshop ready to gamify your business with an action plan, solutions to key problems, and reference materials such as books, whitepapers, and course documents. Whether you are building a new product or service from scratch, or looking to make your existing experience more fun, this Gamification Workshop is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn, problem-solve, and interact with the most experienced practitioners in the space.
Who Should Attend:
- Startup Founders/Execs
- Product Designers/Managers
- UI/UX Professionals
- Marketing Strategists
- Community Managers
- HR Managers
- Those who wish to understand and effectively implement game design to add value to their business
- How to use game mechanics effectively to engage your audience, create stickiness, and encourage virality
- Identify a core engagement loop for your product or service
- How to design a gamification architecture and convey it internally in your organization
- How to decide which game mechanics to use for your product/site
- Illustrative case studies of Gamification done well and poorly
- Understanding point systems and how to use them to your advantage
- How to apply game thinking to problem analysis and problem solving
- The top five things you can do to create engagement in the next 30 days